The Tokio SL is a BIRKENSTOCK classic that has been on the market since the 1980s. It has established itself as a classic occupational footwear item in the "white coat" professions. The clog is fitted with an anatomically formed original BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed and a dual-component sole. This comprises a cushioning midsole in EVA and a non-slip, profiled outsole made from genuine rubber. Whats more, the outsole is oil- and grease-resistant. Therefore, the clog is particularly well suited to day-to-day wear in hospitals, doctors offices, and restaurants.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: soft patent leather
- Lining: suede
- Sole: super-grip sole; cushioning EVA midsole; non-slip, oil- and grease-resistant rubber outsole(only SL Version)
- Sole: cushioning EVA outsole in an ESD version
- Tested for slip resistance
- Details: two straps with individually adjustable metal pin buckles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.